I am such a hypocrite. I spend way too much of my time checking blogs and when they aren't updated with some frequency, I am very much annoyed. So, I resolve to at least make a greater effort than I have been recently.
There has been so much going on in the past few weeks that I remember sections mostly in slow, dull, re-runs of work and school. However, I hope that the onset of the holiday season will bring some sort of reprieve to the monotony in which I seem to be stuck.
I purposely designed my class schedule this semester with the idea that I wanted to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere. Being wholly immersed in school and work for the past three fall semesters made it difficult to appreciate the end of the year as being anything other than a mad rush; completing the semester and beginning to prepare for the next seemed to overtake November and December. So, although I know that I will be paying for my light workload when January rolls around, I am looking forward to the next month and a half. Things are looking up.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lani -
I'm seriously so happy that you finally updated. I get so mad when I check your blog everyday. Well, I guess I yell at you too since you are usually right next to me :) Good job. Kepp up the good work!
Post a Comment