Monday, October 22, 2007

A Few Things

1. It snowed here in Utah on Saturday. Big snow, the kind that made me not want to drive home from Salt Lake to Provo. So I didn't.


2. Even in blizzard-like conditions, the Cougars won the football game against Eastern Washington. I'm happy that they did so well even though I wasn't at the stadium cheering. It will be the last time I miss, I swear.


3. With special care, you too can carve a Halloween BYU pumpkin.


4. 'Hocus Pocus' is a fun and fancy free Halloween cinematic accomplishment.


5. In 5 days, I will be among the masses of pre-teen girls watching Hannah Montana perform in concert. That's right.


5 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

Hannah Montana huh? Interesting. I guess you learn something new everyday.

Sara said...

I cannot believe you got tickets! Not because I'm like "hannah montana, what? Lame!" More because I'm like "those were TOTALLY sold out man!" TOTALLY.
You are one lucky girl. Pre-teens everywhere are jealous.

Torrey said...

Um... I'll take you sister if you don't want to go to Hannah Montana. I don't really know much about her but I figure people would be jealous if I got to go. Even if it's only 12 year olds, I would still feel pretty cool :)

Tara said...

Lani! You're going to Hannah Montana? Please tell me you didn't pay more than 50 bucks for that ticket. I hear they're going for like $200+! That's insane. Well, I guess if you really love her, then no price is too much, right? :)

Sarah C. said...

Lani, please update for the love of all things holy. Some of us need things to do during work, and you're not helping us with that.