School started again today, my first classes on campus since last winter. I was surprised last night when I had a hard time falling asleep; as a kid I used to stay awake for hours every night before I started a new school year. However, I don't think I've subscribed to this behavior since I began a university education. When I was younger I think I must have been worried about the new students, teachers, and schedules that came along with every grade. Of course, it stands to reason that it was the increase in responsibility and demands on time that caused my apprehension as a child. I think that it is for these reasons and more that I found myself restless last night, worrying about the next "grade" I would encounter.
Had I known that I would see some dude wearing a short kilt on the way to class this morning, I would have spent my time losing sleep over that instead.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
movie quiz answer: you've got mail
Post a Comment