Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend in Three Parts

Part 1: Introduction
Plans include Sarah's Birthday, Utah State Fair, BYU football, work appointments, open house.

Part 2: Conflict
Friday- "Groping" incident at birthday venue leads to arrest of drunk/high/underage youth. Restitution? Eighty arcade tokens and free go-kart rides.

Saturday- Driving to investment homes with client, I hit a motorcyclist. I HIT A HUMAN BEING WITH MY CAR. Purely accidental, but traumatic. He's okay, I cry. Cancel appointments.

Part 3: Resolution
Sunday- Stay in bed for as long as possible, watch Arrested Development and Flight of the Conchords until weekend is completely forgotten.

FIN

7 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Atta girl. I support that plan 100%. And I'm sure Danielle loves the fact that several, several blogs now have her groping incident on record. Now it's my turn to post about it. Ha ha

Joyce said...

um wow! sounds like you had an eventful weekend. hope you're recovering. :-)

Heather said...

Bunny! Come to New York. That'll make you feel better.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh Lani, I swear there is never a dull moment with you is there?

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

you actually hit a human being!!! wowwzers me friend that is intense! :) you've officially grown up now... no more weird feelings about the word "turtle...or manhood..." :) haha well at least BYU did AWESOME this weekend. hey if you ever need a buddy to addend a game with you, i volunteer :) I'm an thoroughly glad this weekend has ended for you and can't wait to see what this week may bring you!

Mergens Family said...

You hit a guy on a motorcycle!! I am glad that it wasn't Devin :) What a colorful weekend!!

Sara said...

My friend. I would lovingly request for you to blog more, please.

Pretty please?