Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Tonight was the first official broadcast of the 2009 season Bronco Mendenhall Show. Except for all of the wild children and nursing mothers (since when is that okay?) it was pretty great. Kaylene and I were reminiscing as to how it felt like nothing had changed since last year when we hit most of the shows... and then I thought, if we don't have a better season that last year I will just have to cry. A lot. But I don't even care. Bring it, Sooners.

3 comments:

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

Bring it on... You would honestly die if you say how excited nate is for college football to begin... more than what you would see from a lil kid on christmas... i only wish i could make it better and surprise him with a tv (yeah i know it is lame that we don't have one)

Miss Ashley said...

did you watch the video of this photo shoot. i felt the spirit SOOOOO strong. its a beautiful thing. Go Cougs on Saturday!!!

Kaylene said...

Hurray for the Bronco Mendenhall show!! I'm so glad you came. It was a good time had by all...I love football!