Sunday, April 26, 2009

Did You Know?

Did you know that I haven't blogged since 2008?

Also, did you know that since then I've moved from Provo to a new home in Lehi? Lehi!

Did you know that I visited Cindi in Portland? Did you know that in that weekend I saw more subaru's than I have in my entire life?


Did you know that I went skiing with my Dad last month and got sick while halfway up the mountain? Did you know I had to ride down the rest of the way on the emergency snow machine?

Did you know that Thanksgiving Point has somehow taught the local deer to read signs?




Did you know that after I had a pedicure yesterday my pedicure-ist asked me if I wanted to have my eyebrows waxed? And that after I continually tried to tell her I couldn't because of a skin allergy she said "fine - whatever, it's your face." Can you believe that?

Did you know that I have woken up every morning for the past week with my blanket turned around a perfect 90 degrees on my bed? Don't you think that's weird?

Did you know that the girls and I participated in the Race for the Cure? Did you know that it is a fantastic event/cause and I think you should do it next year?
Finally, do you know how hard it is to try and remember 5 months of events? Seriously, you guys. It's like I have no memories.

10 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Well maybe you shouldn't wait 5 months then next time!!!! Just kidding I love you but I do miss hearing about your life. So I stopped by your parents house the other night... you weren't there and your parents weren't either. Hmmm... anyway, I miss you- we need to play soon.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I actually did know that you have not blogged since 2008. I check about every in anticipation for a new post from Lani. And stumbling upon it today was the best thing ever. I miss you! Please blog more!
P.S. I can't believe the weird eyebrow/pedicure experience.

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

Haha you are so great! i love that all of your posts always lure me in! i usually only read someone's blog here and there but every time iI get on your blog I read the WHOLE entry. haha well welcome back to the blogger world.. ps i can't say i'm any better it has been a couple of months for me too :P

Melissa said...

yeah ! Its about time !

Sarah C. said...

WHOAAAAAAAA!!! I can't even formulate words right not.

Sarah C. said...

meaning right now.

Heather said...

It's about time! Welcome back, lovey. Now write another one. :)

The Gathering Place said...

Lani,
Thanks for entering my contest. It was fun to hear from you. We miss you!
JoAnn

Stephanie :) said...

Lani you are so hilarious- I love reading your blog! :)

Amy said...

You live!