Monday, August 25, 2008

Such a Dilemma

Torrey pointed out to me today that it has been more than a month since I last posted.

Which is lame.

But in my defense, I unfailingly find myself in the same predicament every time. Everyone knows that I don't often take the time to complete one task before I start another - I'm a multi-tasker like that. So I have all of these drafts of posts that I started with tentative titles like "But Why a Ukelele?" and "Buddha Must Hate Me" that I NEVER FINISH. By the time I re-visit, I've forgotten where I was going with the story, why it was interesting, what I was talking about, etc. I've decided that maybe I will start mixing and matching these unfinished stories because that will make about as much sense as if I had finished in the first. So let it be written. So let it be done.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

its about freakin time you posted !! :) How about you write some more about your summer o' travels

Torrey said...

Yay! A post. And those post titles sound hilarious. You better remember those stories fast!

Sarah C. said...

I couldn't agree more. I'm sick of you neglecting your blog! Now we just need to design it; I really need to get on that from ten years ago.