Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today

The Bad: Tanked my last real test for my British literature class tonight

The Good: Last test taken at the testing center, hopefully for the rest of my life

The Bad: Didn't do an awesome job on my presentation this morning for English 495

The Good: I was wearing really cute shoes

The Bad: Current sleeping schedule has left me all sorts of screwed up. I'm wide awake for the next two hours but am going to be dead tired at three in the afternoon

The Good: I went and saw a late showing of "21" - it was alright and was a great distraction from aforementioned test

The Bad: 2 more papers, 1 project, one final

The Good: Some people have a great many more finals to take than I do

The Bad: It was snowing AGAIN this morning

The Good: I'm going to be in Florida in 3 weeks

The Bad: I just got pulled over for rolling through a 4-way stop (at 2:00 am)

The Good: I only got a warning and the policeman got my phone number.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

what ??!! he got your phone number ? sweet !

Sarah C. said...

The policeman got your phone number? WTF?