I don't really understand the mechanics of how my office is located in the seventh circle of hell, characterized by the strangest weather in Utah. Does anyone remember the great I-almost-slept-at-Thanksgiving Point snowstorm earlier this year? I sure do. Luckily, my current issue with the weirdness that is Lehi, Utah is not with any residual snow storm. It is, however, with the massive amount of wind that hits us here at the Point of the Mountain. I tried to take a picture, but the glass of my window obscured it to the point of uselessness. Fact of the matter is, I can barely see beyond the office parking lot because of the dirt and pollen and probably garbage that has been kicked up by the 35 mph wind. If I were around any sort of nature whatsoever it would definitely look like this:
I'm so glad that I packed baby carrots today because I am hiding out at my desk for lunch. Wind, you're ruining my life.
2 comments:
Amen sister! Whoever had the brilliant idea to move all of us out into the middle of no where to the land of Blah...let's just say it was a very bad idea. I miss Provo! (who knew??) :)
blog more sista
Post a Comment