Friday, May 30, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things

The best things heard/said in my office today:

1. Jordan talking to pizza place: "Really? Hey Matt, they say they don't have any beer"

2. IM conversation between Sarah and I:

Lani: ps - there is nothing good on people.com
Sarah: Amen
Today was so disappointing

Lani: how dare celebrities not have outrageous things happen every day
Sarah: I know!
They are supposed to be ENTERTAINERS
Does that mean anything to them?
Lani: probably not, inconsiderate jerks
Sarah: For real
Rich bastards


3. Jordan, stranded on freeway: "Uh... I ran out of gas"

It's only 2:30 and it's been a great day.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lani- Hey!
I was just looking at Liz's blog and found your name on her links. How the crap are ya? Congrats on the whole graduation thing. I forgot how much a miss your dry sense of humor and sarcasm until I looked at your blog a little.There is not nearly enough of either now-a-days. I have the beginnings of a blog if you care to have a look-see. jhandrus.blogspot.com
Heather Ann