Monday, May 16, 2011

A List

Items that I nearly struck while driving home from Idaho Falls yesterday due to stupidity and/or wind:

One giant metal toolbox, the kind that fits in the bed of a truck
One cement median
Two separate groups of people walking along the freeway
Three cats
Two cardboard boxes
One piece of the car I was driving that came loose due to aforementioned wind
One vehicle driving 50 mph
One yield sign that was tipped into a lane
Two rubbermaid containers, open and spilled along the road
One giant rock


It was a dangerous day for driving, apparently.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love that you're blogging again. I literally laugh out loud when I read your posts which, my dear, is something I never, ever do.

Liz, Karl,Madison and Brooklyn said...

Oh Lani you are too funny. :) I love that you have so many stories that have to do with driving.

Josh and Angela Juett said...

Yay you have a blog again.... I can keep up with you now:)